Ultra High Temperature Electric Vacuum Tungsten Furnace
The main components of the equipment are: furnace body and furnace door, heating chamber, vacuum system, pneumatic air supply system, cooling water system, heating power system, electrical control system.
Main functions and features:
Furnace body is designed in strictly accordance with the national vacuum standard, the opening, closing and locking operation of furnace door are simple, flexible, safe and reliable. Absolute pressure of max. inflation in the furnace is less than 0.05 MPA.
The furnace shell is round, and 304 stainless steel double-layer water-cooled jacket structure. The pressure rising rate is less than 2.0 Pa/h.
The system is equipped with an exhaust gas protection device that prevents gas overpressure.
An observation window is installed on furnace body, and the thermocouple can be switched automatically.
The furnace motor uses water-cooled electrodes. Heating element and insulation layer can be selected according to the process requirement, such as tungsten, molybdenum and graphite.
Control system includes thermocouple, intelligent temperature controller, programmable controller (PLC), power regulator, heating transformer, vacuum gauge and recorder. It is the main components in power supply system with functions of power supply, control, recording, monitoring and alarm protection.
1. Model: STG-2300
2. Furnace body structure: SS304 double shell with water cooling
3. Type: Vertical, up loading
4. Heating mode: electric resistance heating
5. Working size: ф60x60mm, ф100x100mm, ф160x160mm, ф200x200mm, ф250x250mm, ф300x300mm
6. Display mode: Touch screen LCD
7. Max. temperature: 2300℃
8. Heating element: tungsten
9. Max. vacuum: 6.67*10-3pa
10. Pressure rising rate: 2pa/h
11. Pressure of cooling water: 0.2-0.4MPa
12. Optional accessories: Crucibles, heating element, vacuum pump, chiller, cooling tower
13. Standard accessories: sealings, manual
14. Optional vacuum system: diffusion pump system, molecular pump system, mechanical pump system