Vacuum Induction Melting Furnace
The vacuum melting furnace is mainly composed of furnace body, furnace cover, alloy feeder, stirring system, induction coil, coaxial electrode, vacuum system, crucible, ingot mold, vacuum measuring system, water cooling system and control system.
Main functions and features:
Furnace body is designed in strictly accordance with the national vacuum standard, the opening, closing and locking operation of furnace door are simple, flexible, safe and reliable. Absolute pressure of max. inflation in the furnace is less than 0.05 MPA.
1. During melting process, temperature measurement, sampling, dip, observation, add material and alloy composition adjustment can be carried out without destroying the vacuum in the melting chamber. At the same time, inert gases can be charged through inflation valve to control the pressure and atmosphere in the furnace. Casting process can be poured into a single ingot and multi-ingots and into preheated thermal insulation ingot mold, water-cooled ingot mold, sand box, etc.
2. The heating power supply can adopt IGBT intermediate frequency power supply. The IGBT intermediate frequency power supply adopts series resonant medium frequency induction power supply, and inverter device is a new IGBT module. Its main advantages are as follows:
a) The inverter voltage is high, the current is small, and the line loss is small. This part can save about 10% energy compared with the traditional thyristor medium frequency power supply.
b) The power factor is high, the power factor is always greater than 0.9, and the reactive power loss is small. This part is 3%~5% more energy efficient than the traditional thyristor medium frequency power supply.
c) Higher harmonic interference is small: The rectification part of IGBT transistor IF power supply adopts semi-controlled rectification mode. The DC voltage always works at the highest level and does not adjust the conduction angle, so it will not generate high harmonics and will not pollute the grid. It will not interfere with the operation of other electronic devices in the factory.
d) Constantly power output: SCR intermediate frequency power supply adopts voltage regulation and power adjustment, while the IGBT transistor intermediate frequency power supply adopts frequency modulation and power adjustment, which is not affected by the amount of material and the thickness of the furnace lining, and maintains constant power output during entire melting process, especially when producing non-magnetic materials such as stainless steel, copper, aluminum, etc, it shows its superiority, the melting speed is fast, the burning of the burning elements is reduced, and the cost is reduced.
The vacuum induction melting furnace has the ability to strictly control alloy composition, electromagnetic stirring and high vacuum degassing. The vacuum induction melting furnace can melt and cast nickel-based, iron-based, cobalt-based and other high-precision alloys or high-purity metals under high vacuum conditions or under a protective atmosphere. If graphite crucible is used, low resistivity metals and their alloys, such as gold, silver, copper, aluminum, bronze, etc., can be melted by indirect heating.
1. Model: SRL-2000
2. Furnace body structure: SS304 double shell with water cooling
3. Heating mod: Electromagnetic induction heating
4. Display mode: Touch screen LCD
5. Max. temperature: 2000℃
6. Melting capacity: 0.5-5KG,10KG, 25KG, 50KG, 100KG
7. Intermediate frequency frequency: 380v
8. Max. vacuum: 6.67*10-3pa
9. Pressure rising rate: 2pa/h
10. Pressure of cooling water: 0.2-0.4MPa
11. Optional accessories: graphite crucibles, magnesia crucibles, coils, vacuum pump oil, ingot mold, chiller, cooling tower
12. Standard accessories: sealings, manual, observation glasses
13. Optional vacuum system: diffusion pump system, molecular pump system, mechanical pump system