Digital Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers hardness tester
Multi-function digital display universal hardness tester have high degree of automation, stable and reliable performance, equipped with sophisticated sensors, test is more accurate; A 5.6 inch industry screen provide comprehensive data for quality control, through hardness transmission software export test data into the computer conveniently, easy to long term preservation.
Main function and features:
1. Can meet Rockwell and small load Brinell and Vickers hardness test requirements, it’s convenient for user to do a variety of materials at the same time.
2. Equipped with sophisticated sensors, test results are more accurate, the leading variable load structure design, can easily switch test force, high test precision, good repeatability.
3. The main components adopt brand such as American 3M, Allegro, Japan Omron and NKK, to ensure the equipment running stably for a long time.
4. Equipped with digital display micrometer eyepiece and data computing systems accurate to 0.01 um, only gently touch, can directly show the Brinell or Vickers hardness value.
5. It is automatic to test when the working platform lifting up to some height, then indicate Rockwell hardness value and various testing data directly.
6. The industry LCD screen can be visual display hardness value, hardness unit, conversion hardness, testing force, indenter type, the required minimum thickness, load time, measurement times, and the test process is intuitive and clear, built-in printer can print out measured times, hardness value, average, maximum and minimum values, range for the customer to archive.
7. The shell is one step casting molding with special foundry process, stable structure and no deformation, can work under relatively harsh environment; Pure white car painting and its class is high, have scratch resistance ability, it’s still brightness used for years.
9. We have our own research and development design, production and processing ability, our machines provide life-long time parts replacement and maintenance upgrade services.
1. Chilled steel, quenched and tempered steel, annealing steel, bearing steel, strip steel, hardened steel sheet, hard alloy, etc.
2. Cast iron, nonferrous metal, especially for soft metal, such as pure aluminum, lead, tin, etc.
3. Carburizing, nitriding and decarburization layer, the surface hardening layer, electric plating and coating.
HRA, HRB, HRC,HRD,HRE,HRF,HRG,HRH,HRK,HRL,HRM,HRR
60Kg (588N),100Kg (980N),150Kg(1471N)
31.25Kg(306.5N),62.5Kg (612.9N), 187.5Kg (1839N)
Initial test force
LCD Screen size
Amplification of microscope
Hardness value range
Rockwell: 20~88HRA 20~100HRB 20~70HRC
Hardness value read
Big digital LCD
Full automatic (load, dwell, unload)
Specimen maximum height allowed
Brinell, Vickers: 140mm
Throat depth allowed
1~99S ( each step is 1 second)
AC220V + 5%, 50~60 Hz , (AC110V available)
Instrument size and weight
460×160×660mm (L×W×H), 85kg
Package size and weight
625x430x900mm (LXWXH), 100kg
Built-in printer, RS-232 interface (Export data to the computer for long time preservation)
GB/T230.2，GB/T231.2，GB/T4340.2，ASTM E18，ISO 6508，JJG112，JJG150，JIS B-7734
Hardness tester ; 15x digital display micrometer eyepiece ; 2.5x , 5x object lens ; Rockwell diamond indenter ; Vickers diamond indenter; Φ1.588mm,Φ2.5mm,Φ5mm, hard alloy ball indenter ; large, medium, “V” shape, and slide test platform ; accessory box ; dust-proof cover ; power cable ; manual instruction; certificate of quality; warranty card.
Φ1.588mm steel ball ; hardness block.
Hardness measurement software, brand computer, printer, standard hardness block, standard indenter