Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers hardness tester
Electric universal hardness tester have stable and reliable performance, can meet Rockwell, small load Brinell and Vickers hardness test requirement, it’s convenient for the user to do hardness testing of a variety of materials at the same time, can avoid the artificial error of measurement effectively, it’s a economical and practical multi-function equipment.
Main function and features:
1.Leading variable load structure design, can easily switch test force, high test precision, good repeatability.
2.The dial reads the Rockwell hardness value directly, indicator responses sensitively, show the hardness value accurately, which is more than national standard; It indicates the Brinell and Vickers hardness value by measuring microscope.
3. To compare with Optical type, this machine optimizes the inner physical mechanic structure, high accuracy, stable function, it is convenient to maintain.
4. The shell is one step casting molding with special foundry process, stable structure and no deformation, can work under relatively harsh environment; Pure white car painting and its class is high, have scratch resistance ability, it’s still brightness used for years.
5. We have our own research and development design, production and processing ability, our machines provide life-long time parts replacement and maintenance upgrade services.
1. Chilled steel, quenched and tempered steel, annealing steel, bearing steel, strip steel, hardened steel sheet, hard alloy, etc.
2. Cast iron, nonferrous metal, especially for soft metal, such as pure aluminum, lead, tin, etc.
3. Carburizing, nitriding and decarburization layer, the surface hardening layer, electric plating and coating.
HBRVE-187.5 (Approved by CE certificate, ensure the safety operation of the machine. Certificate No.: GB/1067/3980/12 Issue 1）
HRA, HRB, HRC,HRD,HRE,HRF,HRG,HRH,HRK,HRL,HRM,HRR
60Kg (588N),100Kg (980N),150Kg(1471N)
31.25Kg(306.5N),62.5Kg (612.9N), 187.5Kg (1839N)
Initial test force
Hardness value read
Rockwell: Dial, Brinell and Vickers: lookup table
Full automatic (load, dwell, unload)
Specimen maximum height allowed
Brinell, Vickers: 140mm
Specimen depth allowed
AC220V + 5%, 50~60 Hz ,(AC110V available)
Instrument size and weight
460×160×660mm (L×W×H), 85kg
Package size and weight
625x430x900mm (LXWXH), 100kg
Hardness value range
Rockwell:HRA:20~88 HRB:20~100 HRC:20~70
Brinell: HB 8~650
Vickers: HV 8~3000
GB/T230.2（Rockwell),GB/T231.2(Brinell）,GB/T4340.2 (Vickers),ASTM E18(Rockwell),ISO 6508 (Rockwell),
JJG112 (Rockwell)，JJG150(Brinell),JIS B-7734(Vickers)
Hardness tester ; 15x reading microscope ; 2.5x , 5x object lens ; Rockwell diamond indenter ; Vickers diamond indenter ; Φ1.588mm,Φ2.5mm,Φ5mm, hard alloy ball indenter ; large, medium, “V” shape, and slide test platform ; accessory box ; dust-proof cover ; power cable ; manual instruction; certificate of quality; warranty card .
Φ1.588mm steel ball ; hardness block .
standard hardness block, standard indenter
Previous Page：Digital Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers hardness tester
Next Page：Manual Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers hardness tester